How can i get certified in CCNA?

Discussion in 'CCNA' started by Aimee W, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Aimee W Junior Member

Aimee W

hi..i wanna get certified in CCNA
    i need 2 answer these questions
    1st..wat books do i need 2 have?
    2nd..how the exam looks like?is there a website that provides the exam sample?
    3rd..where can i take the test 2 be certified?

2. 'Lil Missy Junior Member

'Lil Missy

Testking Cisco CCNA training materials and practice exams are the perfect supplement to your existing CCNA Exam education. You can use Test King CCNA Study Guides as a do-it-yourself method of self preparation, or simply enhance your current training.

All of our CCNA Exam products are backed by the Testking guarantee. We guarantee that after using the Test King CCNA resources available through our site - you will pass your CCNA Exam on your first attempt. The basis of our guarantee is simple, we offer the best and most comprehensive CCNA Study Guides and Practice Exams available.

Each CCNA training tool and resource is designed specifically with the end-user in mind. All of our content is custom written and kept current with several monthly updates on most of our products. As a Testking CCNA candidate, you will have access to our updates for 90 days after the purchase date. That is four months of current and up-to-date information regarding your CCNA Exam.

Participating in a Test King virtual online CCNA bootcamp and using the CCNA courses with our study guides and interactive labs. You will find that the Testking CCNA boot camp is second to none for CCNA notes and practice CCNA tests. Testking is the only site that can offer virtual online CCNA boot camps. Testking alone has the equivalent to an actual Cisco CCNA bootcamp. And regardless of your delivery method, any CCNA boot camp is more reliable and based on fact than CCNA braindump sites and the CCNA braindumps they offer.

3. 05KKlynne Junior Member

05KKlynne

CCNA is one of the most vouched and valued IT certification through out the world. As much as or even more than 1 million CCNA certificates have been awarded since it was first launched in 1998. So it is not by fluke that Cisco has achieved such humongous figures. Cisco certifications have benefited both the employee as well as the employer. It is a known fact that many people have literally changed their lives and have got real benefits and acquired valuable skills in the process of becoming certified. There are innumerable instances where individuals having more than ten years or so in their networking career feel the need of getting CCNA certified